SPECTWARE UNVEILS FUTURE OF CRANE INSPECTION MANAGEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAS VEGAS-March 21, 2011
Spectware, provider of next-generation crane inspection management solutions, today announced the availability of its patent-pending SpectwarePro technology. SpectwarePro is a powerful paperless inspection management tool that gives business owners, supervisors and inspectors full oversight of the crane inspection process, anywhere, anytime, from any internet-enabled device.
Created by a certified crane inspector with over 20 years experience in the crane and construction industries, SpectwarePro provides an easy and cost-effective way to protect your assets and employees-all from the convenience of a mobile device or desktop.
“I identified a need for SpectwarePro while reviewing crane accidents and personally conducting crane inspections and certifications,” said Eric Skinner, CEO and President of Spectware. “At the time, I recognized that the only way to improve the inspection process and reduce accidents was through automation. After researching and confirming that there were no comprehensive crane inspection solutions available, I assembled a team of industry veterans to address this. The outcome was the creation of SpectwarePro.”
Unlike other crane inspection technology available today, SpectwarePro is a comprehensive, multi-platform solution that offers the following key benefits:
- Reduce business liability. SpectwarePro securely and confidentially stores all machine history, personnel qualifications, and GPS-tagged inspections in the Cloud. Information can be accessed quickly and easily from any computer or web-enabled mobile device.
- Secure remote access. Update and access crane operation documentation anywhere, anytime. Your identity and information are completely protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the Internet’s leading encryption technology.
- Regulatory compliance made easy. SpectwarePro’s comprehensive crane safety regulatory database makes finding the information you need quick and easy. Search by keyword topic to find the most up-to-date information about OSHA regulations.
- Enhance quality control. The new 1926.1400 inspection standards are mandating more frequent and thorough crane inspections. SpectwarePro provides fast, easy access to reports about your company’s fleet of cranes from anywhere in the world.
- Increase operational productivity. SpectwarePro compiles data from all of your inspections to produce statistics that allow you to easily identify issues within your organization.
- No risk, no obligation try-before-you-buy. Spectware is so confident that our product can benefit your company that we’re offering a 30-day free trial. To take advantage of our offer, please speak to a Spectware representative at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG conference or go to www.spectwarefreetrials.com and complete the form.
SpectwarePro supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and Blackberry. More information about SpectwarePro can be found online at www.spectware.com.
Founded in 2009 by a certified crane inspector with over 20 years experience, Spectware is a provider of next-generation crane inspection management solutions. SpectwarePro, a robust easy-to-use paperless inspection management tool, provides the highest caliber of accountability, industry compliance, and oversight to empower crane equipment companies, site supervisors, and inspectors to protect their assets and employees-all from the convenience of a mobile device or desktop. Media inquiries: please send an email to email@example.com or call 1.800.431.7611.